PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- The website administrator is Piotr Gola, Al. Pokoju 29a / 2, 31-564 Kraków
- Contact the administrator at the address e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrator – Piotr Gola, Al. Pokoju 29a / 2, 31-564 Kraków,
- Website – the website is available at https://sq9gol.xyz
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the contact form.
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form is processed in order to answer the question asked to the User
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary to take action by the User to which the form is intended.
- The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- PL Dziedzic Pasek Przybyła sp. J. With its registered office in Krakow at ul. Zakopiańskiej 9, 30-418 Kraków, a company entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Krakow, __ Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000127720, Tax ID: PL6792736374,
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
- Google Analitycs tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
- Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.